Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have been mulling it over all week. I have been sitting on it stewing... Its a dead horse. Every damn news outlet has flogged the Elliot Spitzer thing until it has bled, coagulated, dried up and been eaten by buzzards. And, honestly, I could give a rat's ass. The whole thing is a private matter between him and his wife. For all I know, she has known about it for years and doesnt care. I think prostitution, while not really my thing, should be legal. To say that someone doesnt have a right to her own body and what she can do for it -- that's just stupid.

So that isnt what I am stewing about. What I am stewing about -- because I am a cheap ass bastard -- is that this guy spent $80k on whores. Sure, they were high quality hookers, but still. Now I have a decent imagination -- and I can be as sick and twisted as the next guy -- but I am unable to come up with anything at all that is worth $2000/hour. Or anything that is worth $80k for several "sessions." (Let's face it. We are not talking about 80,000 $1 sessions. We are talking about a small number of sessions here.) Please tell me: What is worth $80k? Its driving me nuts.